/u/imjustarandomkid on So my mom thinks it isn’t possible for someone to be asexual. . .

Ik her logic is so weird. Pretty much in her eyes being gay is fine because you're still experiencing sexual and romantic feelings. But being asexual is weird because a person should biologically experience both sexual and romantic attraction. So if you only experience one over the other or less of one, there's something wrong with you. It makes no sense but that's her thought process ig





May 31, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.