/u/Thornescape on Am I Demisexual, Graysexual, Biromantic...Just Plain Ace?

Different kinds of attraction:

  • Aesthetic: They look beautiful.
  • Romantic: They make my heart beat faster thinking about doing nice things for them to make them happy.
  • Sensual: I want to touch and be touched by them.
  • Sexual: I want to take off their clothes and...
  • Libido isn't directed at someone. It's just an overall desire for sexual release of some kind. Some sex repulsed asexuals have high libido and it annoys them.

This might just be oddly worded, but I felt the need to say that labels need to reflect you, rather than the other way around. It's always okay for you to want to have sex. The question is if you are classified as asexual if you "want sex".

Many asexuals desire sex. That's part of "libido", rather than "sexual attraction towards others". Many asexuals also enjoy it as a part of romantic love or just for the pleasure of it. Sex can be a very pleasurable physical experience.

The only thing that defines asexuals is a lack of sexual attraction for others.





April 27, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.