/u/Lyceres on Dont know where else to turn

Ah I appreciate you saying that. I met a guy on tinder that i wanted to have sex with and i was almost rushing to do it before i turned 20. Makes me feel bad now because i wouldve been a verse in that situation which im not 100% comfortable with. Im glad it never went through (although my ocd makes it feel like it did). And i also just feel myself getting older and spending the “best years of my life” in a state of sexual confusion and desperation





April 28, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.