/u/Noel_Chatter on Hella confused if im ace or what

I'm not exactly an expert here, so hopefully someone with more knowledge will come along with a better answer, but I'll try to help however I can.

I'm also unsure about my own sexuality, so take my words with a grain of salt.

I can't definitely say what your sexuality is, but I would think if you've ever looked at a person and seriously thought that you would want to have sex with them because of their appearance, then you're not ace?? But I don't really think my advice is super practical tbh. I'm pretty confused myself.

If you're that unsure, maybe consider exploring the Grey-Ace label? You could only feel that attraction very rarely.

Anyway, hope my comment didn't hurt more than help, but it's really just important for you to feel comfortable with a label. You can chnage it at any time, and calling yourself Ace even if you're not 100% sure-- if that sounds good to you, then do it!





April 27, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.