/u/RelativityFox on I am Demi sexual I am confused with the rumour I heard that you guys also do hookups. Could you clarify? Thanks. 🙏🏻

Haha I know this idea sounds crazy but I have seen a girl putting her half naked sexy pictures all over internet and Facebook yet still claim herself asexual.

Well, posting sexy pictures isn't the same thing as wanting to sleep with someone. I could see someone wanting attention or just wanting to be desired but still not really want to have sex. If she's rejecting all opportunities for sex then that sounds just asexual and not "using a label to reject men"

Aces regularly practice hookup and enjoy this act. This is where I find it unbelievable.

I do think there's a difference between desiring something and finding enjoyment in it. I guess at the end of the day the reasons why the person is hooking up are open to a lot of internal judgement. As far as the label being special goes, though, I don't think being asexual is any more special than any other sexuality. Though I get what you mean about some people wearing other identities like a fashion statement.





April 01, 2021 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.