/u/MNGrrl on Look guys! I earned a new badge for my ace scouts experience sash.

AAAAAAA!

Yeah let me just keep yeeting myself through one disappointment after another thinking it'll happen eventually right? RIGHT?! Ffs i figured out i was trans, came out, started transitioning, and only after years in the community did i hear a word about aces, and it was someone asking if i was demi because i said i strongly preferred getting to know someone first and later that sex just wasn't fun or that interesting for me but like, that's a common thing for girls right?

Well yes, but actually no...

._.





April 01, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.