/u/cloud_empress on Should I tell my ex that I am Ace?

I actually recently told my ex that I'm ace. I broke up with him around 6 months ago when I was really trying to figure things out. It was a bit of a weird conversation and we've both moved on, but it was a nice bit of closure? He said he'd suspected I wasn't telling him something when I broke up with him and I think it helped him to know what it was. I think he'd always felt that he'd done something wrong.

I say, if you are thinking about it then go for it. Maybe it won't matter at all, but maybe it'll help at least one of you.





April 09, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.