Is this sexual attraction?

I’m starting to worry I don’t feel sexual attraction.

I can feel attracted to guys instantly but it’s very rare, and they are usually super hot long hair beards etc.

But generally I get to know a guy and all of a sudden they grow on me. I start getting an aroused feeling around them, it feels nice, but it’s not like a ‘fuck me now’ urge. It gives me energy, I flirt and tease but it’s not an instant urge to fuck. I’m confused.



Submitted April 10, 2021 at 12:16AM

I’m starting to worry I don’t feel sexual attraction.I can feel attracted to guys instantly but it’s very rare, and they are usually super hot long hair beards etc.But generally I get to know a guy and all of a sudden they grow on me. I start getting an aroused feeling around them, it feels nice, but it’s not like a ‘fuck me now’ urge. It gives me energy, I flirt and tease but it’s not an instant urge to fuck. I’m confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.