Small Town Struggles

Hi, I am your rare “born and raised in a small town but decided to escape” kind of guy! I’m 21 and I’m solely attracted to women.

I was wondering how I approach new people that I have no connection to in a way that would eventually lead to some sort of intimacy. I’ve tried before and I was told my pure advances were to obvious and familiar, despite me being entirely respectful, I mean come on I’m not really a “hey baby, nice lips I wanna kiss em” type of guy.

Where I’m from you either know everyone or you’re introduced to everyone. So it’s a lot easier to familiarize yourself with someone who typically does the same stuff you do and most definitely knows everyone you do.

So really I’m wondering how I approach a woman I find myself attracted, visually only at this point, and not immediately repel them by either A seeming to make myself too familiar Or B not getting my point across directly and just starting a meaningless 5 minute conversation



Submitted April 12, 2021 at 12:09AM

Hi, I am your rare “born and raised in a small town but decided to escape” kind of guy! I’m 21 and I’m solely attracted to women.I was wondering how I approach new people that I have no connection to in a way that would eventually lead to some sort of intimacy. I’ve tried before and I was told my pure advances were to obvious and familiar, despite me being entirely respectful, I mean come on I’m not really a “hey baby, nice lips I wanna kiss em” type of guy.Where I’m from you either know everyone or you’re introduced to everyone. So it’s a lot easier to familiarize yourself with someone who typically does the same stuff you do and most definitely knows everyone you do.So really I’m wondering how I approach a woman I find myself attracted, visually only at this point, and not immediately repel them by either A seeming to make myself too familiar Or B not getting my point across directly and just starting a meaningless 5 minute conversation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.