How do I get my ex to talk to me again

How do I get my ex to talk to me again m25 here we were gonna have a baby and get married then broke up she got a new man then started talking to me again saying she didn’t get over me things looked good then bam went out with her friends and stopped talking to me and seems like all that was nothing to her now haven’t talked to her in two weeks



Submitted April 12, 2021 at 12:01AM

How do I get my ex to talk to me again m25 here we were gonna have a baby and get married then broke up she got a new man then started talking to me again saying she didn’t get over me things looked good then bam went out with her friends and stopped talking to me and seems like all that was nothing to her now haven’t talked to her in two weeks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.