Guy (31) that I (20f) find myself being attracted to doesn’t want a relationship, but instead wants to be my sugar daddy.

Now, I’m not totally against the whole sugar daddy/baby thing when I see it. It’s like, “hey atleast they both get something out of it” but I personally dk how to feel about ... ig exploiting myself (if that’s the word)??

I can count on one hand how many times I’ve even sent nudes to a partner, so idk how to feel about sending pictures to someone for money. I feel that it’s wrong, but I also think like “shit go for it”.

One reason why I’m considering (after being asked many times) is bc I actually like our conversations. I have anxiety, but he makes me feel pretty chill and always understands what I’m trying to say, so maybe doing this will open a door to something more?? I sound so dumb and maybe it’s the covid isolation-desperation talking.. idk man.

There are so many things running through my mind rn, I have no idea if I should officially decline or go for it.



Submitted April 15, 2021 at 12:04AM

Now, I’m not totally against the whole sugar daddy/baby thing when I see it. It’s like, “hey atleast they both get something out of it” but I personally dk how to feel about ... ig exploiting myself (if that’s the word)??I can count on one hand how many times I’ve even sent nudes to a partner, so idk how to feel about sending pictures to someone for money. I feel that it’s wrong, but I also think like “shit go for it”.One reason why I’m considering (after being asked many times) is bc I actually like our conversations. I have anxiety, but he makes me feel pretty chill and always understands what I’m trying to say, so maybe doing this will open a door to something more?? I sound so dumb and maybe it’s the covid isolation-desperation talking.. idk man.There are so many things running through my mind rn, I have no idea if I should officially decline or go for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.