After FaceTiming, he kinda pulls back. Is that normal?

Hello!

I am talking to this guy who’s in another country, he’ll be back in the states in a few months but we never met in person, we kinda just started talking kinda as friends out of nowhere

We established that we’d get to know each other and see what happens from that

After a few weeks of sending long texts to each other back and forth he asked if we could FaceTime and we did. It went well, and he wanted to FaceTime again so we did again and I think it went well again.

The problem is the two times we FaceTimed, he kinda pulls back after our call. Tbh I pull back too cause I’m waiting for his move to see if he’s still interested in talking to me. But for a day or two after our call, he wouldn’t text me as much and would take longer to respond until it picks back up and he starts responding to me quick again with long texts.

I haven’t dated much in general, especially in this way where I get to know the guy through text/FT before meeting them, so when he does this, does it mean he lost interest? Or is that normal etiquette after FaceTiming someone?

We’re just acting like friends now and he literally has not given me a single compliment once so I’m just confused. Most guys give me reassurance and compliment me a lot so I know where they stand but he doesn’t. Like sir, do you like my personality/ looks or not? Lol

Also before we FaceTimed for the first time he was super eager to talk to me and would ask me to call him even if he was sleeping and now he still wants to FaceTime, but he’s more chill about it. Not sure if it’s cause he’s not as into me anymore or because now we’ve already established a connection

Sorry this is kind of a rant but also a question. Basically my question is, why would someone pull back after FaceTime?



Submitted April 15, 2021 at 12:04AM

Hello!I am talking to this guy who’s in another country, he’ll be back in the states in a few months but we never met in person, we kinda just started talking kinda as friends out of nowhereWe established that we’d get to know each other and see what happens from thatAfter a few weeks of sending long texts to each other back and forth he asked if we could FaceTime and we did. It went well, and he wanted to FaceTime again so we did again and I think it went well again.The problem is the two times we FaceTimed, he kinda pulls back after our call. Tbh I pull back too cause I’m waiting for his move to see if he’s still interested in talking to me. But for a day or two after our call, he wouldn’t text me as much and would take longer to respond until it picks back up and he starts responding to me quick again with long texts.I haven’t dated much in general, especially in this way where I get to know the guy through text/FT before meeting them, so when he does this, does it mean he lost interest? Or is that normal etiquette after FaceTiming someone?We’re just acting like friends now and he literally has not given me a single compliment once so I’m just confused. Most guys give me reassurance and compliment me a lot so I know where they stand but he doesn’t. Like sir, do you like my personality/ looks or not? LolAlso before we FaceTimed for the first time he was super eager to talk to me and would ask me to call him even if he was sleeping and now he still wants to FaceTime, but he’s more chill about it. Not sure if it’s cause he’s not as into me anymore or because now we’ve already established a connectionSorry this is kind of a rant but also a question. Basically my question is, why would someone pull back after FaceTime?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.