/u/sylverbound on My therapist is trying to make me accept myself as a lesbian.

Can you send her an email while you are not in session? Something like:

"I'm feeling very uncomfortable about something that came up in our last sessions. When you pushed me about my sexuality, I agreed that I might be lesbian but that wasn't true, I just felt uncomfortable about how you were speaking to me. I'm actually asexual and aromantic [include links and articles here] and have no interest in any relationship with any gender. I would like to move on and discuss other things as this is not an issue that feels important to my therapy session at this time, but I wanted to clarify and ask you to educate yourself on aro ace identities so that you understand better where I'm coming from."

Or something like htat?





March 07, 2021 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.