/u/just_me1088 on I have no words

Sorry to hear that. Your are not wronging anyone.

Don't let that ruin your day.

In my country, ANYTHING to do with LGBTQIA+ is Punishable by up to (no more or less than) 14 years' imprisonment. Everyone in the LGBTQIA+ Community is anonymous. Even to each other. Pride flags are mistaken for symbols of allegiance to cults. The society is omniphobic. Everything is irrational.

When I came out, (to my parents) my parents took it as a joke. They suggested I seek professional help or "practice asexuality" when I have my own house and finances. I can't believe I was raised by aphobes. I can't be legally emancipated from them. They have to consent in order for me to seek emancipation. But if they were the ones seeking, my consent is purposeless.





March 07, 2021 at 11:09PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.