/u/RxsePxtels on If you had the choice between being asexual or allosexual which would you choose and why?

Honestly?

I don't know.

Being allo would mean I don't have to deal with aphobia (pro) but I'd get sexually frustrated (con) and would have to worry about getting sexually transmitted diseases (con)

Being ace (as I already am) would mean the possibility of aphobia (con) but no sexual frustration (pro). Except dating would be hard (con)

So now we've got an equal amount of pros and cons for each one. It comes down to the choice part.

I choose ace.

Why? Well...sexual attraction doesn't make sense to me.

Feeling it doesn't make sense to me -- why do I want to add more complications to my life?

Also - ace puns





March 07, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.