/u/RossPitSharkHunter on *looks at Hazbin Hotel fandom*

I would actually argue that we haven't seen a strictly sexual Disney princess either, except for Ariel, the only Disney Princess to have a child(to my recollection, which should be better than this, considering my massive love of Disney). Most of them we know are at least heteroromantic, or biromantic; the ones we have no idea about are Elsa(who isn't technically part of the Disney Princess line), Merida, and Moana, none of which have had a partner in their films or even shown interest in one(especially Merida).

I should also say, it's clear that most of them are supposed to be heterosexual, but most of them Disney could easily retcon and it changes nothing about the stories.





March 27, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.