/u/Del_Nyo on Not Asexuality but still important

As an Arkansas Demi, I can confirm that there is a law being passed for minors. It would prevent minors from getting surgery or hormones to transition, the law would not citizens over the age of 18 from hormone therapy or surgery. The bill is designed to prevent trans youth from totally transitioning at a young age. While Arkansas is not the best state when it comes to LGBT, most people are more moderate, and a lot of young people in the state, many of who lean more conservative, can plainly see that some laws passed by our state are wrong. I hope in the future we can get the more egregious laws repealed.





March 27, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.