/u/AlfieDarkLordOfAll on What exactly is sexual 'attraction'?

Sexual attraction (as it's been described to me) feels like this:

That girl is so pretty!!! I want to have sex with her so badly!!!

Some aces confuse sexual attraction with asethetic attraction, which feels like this:

That girl is so pretty!!!

So you if you see someone and want to have sex with them based on appearance, that's sexual attraction. If you only feel a little bit of sexual attraction, then you may want to look into grayasexuality :)





March 27, 2021 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.