/u/pegasusoftraken on Done things I didn't want to do.

I had a partner before figuring out I was ace and felt pressured into having sex. Both directly by my partner, and the whole social norm that you're "meant to" in heteronormative relationships. Yeah it's not a pleasant situation to be in.

Seeing a therapist definitely sounds like it might be helpful for you. Being pressured into sex is an issue in itself so might be possible to just talk about that if concerned about therapist not understanding about asexuality.





March 23, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.