/u/NO_GOOD_NAMES_EVER on None of Their Business

I get what you mean, I'm only really out to close people that know about it and understand. I didn't really have any big declaration that I was ace to them either, I just made myself an ace themed bracelet and one of my friends asked if it was supposed to be the ace flag. I'm really glad that they noticed and that all my friends are so supportive, but I don't think I'll come out to my family unless I'm at my wit's end about them asking who my significant other is. I'm still kind of young so I probably have a good few years still before anyone notices my lack of romantic partners. It makes me glad that my dad is pretty 'its not really any of my business' kind of person and hasn't asked me yet.





March 23, 2021 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.