/u/NoisyTummy on Could Tolkien's Beren and Luthien tale be an ace romantic love story?

This, but imo Beren and Luthien’s might actually be the most “erotic” of the love stories.

I’m basing this on the fact that during their meetings there’s a lot of focusing on each other’s beauty, body movements and particular features; and while that could be aesthetic attraction, I find it indicative that it’s even more prominent than the one between Turin and Nienor (whose attraction brought to involuntary incest)

But hey, Tolkien is very ace friendly overall, I don’t see why the characters might not be ace :)





March 23, 2021 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.