/u/MathematicianBest106 on Sex-neutral asexuality & consent

Wow, I've rarely felt so "understood", what you're describing feels very similar to my experience! I've just turned 21 and have been with my bf for quite some time. I'm usually not really interested in having sex, but sometimes I don't really mind so we end up having sex on average about once a month. Even tho he is really supportive of me and says that he never wants me to do something I don't want to do I still feel kinda bad for making him be "stuck" in an exclusive relationship with very little sex. This is obviously mostly in my mind but sometimes I can't help but wonder how long he will stay with me before he wants more...

On the other hand when my mind is not making up any lies I do have some thoughts on this topic. Because let's be honest, any sexual activity between you and your bf is only between you and your bf! So if you feel fine about it and the way you do it is not unhealthy for your mind or body, then who is to tell you anything about consent but you? In my case, my bf knows that I'm mostly not really interested in sexual things, but I loooove cuddling. And so for me sex will just be some extremely close cuddling. I enjoy feeling his skin and having him close to me and that's how I enjoy sex with him.

I hope that what I just wrote made sense and is actually on topic, it is almost 1am for me and I'm super tired and can't really think straight, so sorry if this whole comment was absolutely useless but maybe you'll enjoy reading about my experience and opinion! :)





March 02, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.