/u/HealingTank on What's your libido like?

Perhaps moderate to high, but it can fluctuate for time time..

My libido is driven by three desires: 1. To share physical intimacy with someone whom I've built/have a strong bond and deep admiration for (preferably, the feeling is mutual). Hasn't happened yet! lol

  1. To normalize the pain and suffering inflicted on my mind from sexual assault experienced in the past. Even though I don't desire sex much at all (besides to please a romantic partner/spouse), all this ptsd makes a part of me want to develop more healthy association to sex (preferably, without forcing myself to have sex with people just to get it out of my head).

  2. Lastly, to feel loved. Most of the time, it feels like if I'm not of use to others, they won't like or love as much.

Now that I think about it though, my default level of libido is most likely medium (when I'm at my best). Only when I'm either very depressed or are about to start my monthlies, is it high. On the other hand, when emotionally fatigued and socially overwhelmed, I isolate, and my libido is almost nonexistent.





March 02, 2021 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.