/u/FiendZ0ne on Honestly, if you get mad at people when they refuse to have sex with you (or anyone), you're really barking up the wrong tree. Get over it and move on to someone else who's actually interested. Or fuck a cactus.

I heard something awhile back from a bisexual individual before. She said that some people (allos) identify their arousal and sexuality as part of their identity. So, when someone they care about denies them sex, it feels like they're denying who they are as a human being.

An interesting concept. Thought I'd throw it out there, ya know? Create some neutral conversation?





March 02, 2021 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.