/u/GoldieFable on Gatekeeping marriage

I feel you. I was getting heavily downvoted for expressing the opinion that the ruling isn't great look for wider societal implications and is scarily closely related to the issues of marital rape in r/europe. Some people were literally saying that your marital contract includes a clause on sex! Not married but pretty sure that is not true

It was frustratingly polarised discussion. On the other hand the discussion on the definition of rape in another oost was more nuanced

Back to the topic - fuck (and not in literal sense) anyone who thinks sex is requirement for happy marriage. And while it is okay to divorce over sexual incombality, I don't think those divorces should use fault-based grounds to justify them when no-fault grounds exist





March 18, 2021 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.