/u/GoldieFable on Am I Asexual?

You might be or you might simply be sex-repulsed allo. Especially depending on your age I would recommend giving it time. Not saying that you cannot identify as asexual now, and indeed you might adopt the label at least for time being, but these things can get easier with more experience and the benefit of the hindsight.

If you feel sexual attraction but are disgusted by the idea of sex, sex-repulsed allo is probably more your style. In the mean time, do check out demi-sexuality if personality is a big influencer

There was recently posted a handy chart of different spectrums from sexuality to libido and attitudes towards sex itself that I also recommend. Furthermore, check the spectrum of different romantic orientations too. I know it is a lot, but these things can be quite puzzles to figure out what exactly fits you the best





March 18, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.