/u/dejaaavu1699 on Did anyone else think they were really kinky/open?

Wow that’s really powerful!

I read your post a few times because I was really vibing with it all.

This actually makes my day. I’m definitely exploring how I feel. I’ve always had a great dislike towards the whole actions of sex. And it really made me uncomfortable in the past when my boyfriends would push for it. Or questioned why I didn’t wanna be physical, and I always told myself it was something I’d eventually grow out of. But here I am! 21 and still feeling how I did when I was 13. People around me judged me quite a bit for it, so I was always trying to fancy the thought even though I really didn’t want to. It was a total betrayal of the self now that I’ve been reflecting, if I didn’t and still don’t think why am I trying to be something different?

I told myself that I just might be on the kinkier side because straight up vanilla was never something I vibed with. But even that was something that I realize now that’s not even up my ally anyway...for the longest I was very confused. And sometimes I definitely still am, but I find so much comfort in this page so I’ve been coming here pretty frequently.

I’m really at a point of where I’m living on my own and really getting to know me and who I am as a person. And I always told myself that one day I’ll have to succumb to the idea and put myself in a situation I don’t wanna be in. But just not having to is something that brings me so much peace, I can’t even really describe the feeling :3

It’s EXTREMELY comforting knowing that I don’t HAVE to do anything of the sort. And that’s my life, that’s something I’ve chosen to stand by and it’s really rooted in the way I’ve always felt. It’s so empowering to think that it’s a choice that I’m making for no one else except for myself. It’s scary for me too because choosing something for me is something I’ve never really had to change to do until recently.





March 01, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.