Fell out of love but still love this person?

Posting for my sister not on Reddit.....

She’s (26F) in a 2 year relationship with the best girl (27F) she’s ever been with. Her girlfriend is fun, funny, kind, outgoing, beautiful, has great friends and family, the whole package. Both our families get along SO WELL. (This is my sister saying this, not just me giving my opinion😂) At this point, their social and family lives are pretty intertwined.

For the last 6 months or so, my sister has just felt distanced. Has stayed with her to see if the feelings could come back. They lived together but her girlfriend moved out a few months ago after they decided it’d be better to have more space.

My sis says during the week she likes knowing she’s going home alone, and when the weekend comes she’s only excited because she knows their plans will be fun, not necessarily because she misses her gf 🥴

She’s tried to “get the feelings back.” She doesn’t want to lose this girl. She is so afraid of hurting her too. She said she would pay money if she could get the feelings back 😢

Any advice? She’s trying to decide how to go about taking a break vs. an actual break up....



Submitted March 02, 2021 at 12:11AM

Posting for my sister not on Reddit.....She’s (26F) in a 2 year relationship with the best girl (27F) she’s ever been with. Her girlfriend is fun, funny, kind, outgoing, beautiful, has great friends and family, the whole package. Both our families get along SO WELL. (This is my sister saying this, not just me giving my opinion😂) At this point, their social and family lives are pretty intertwined.For the last 6 months or so, my sister has just felt distanced. Has stayed with her to see if the feelings could come back. They lived together but her girlfriend moved out a few months ago after they decided it’d be better to have more space.My sis says during the week she likes knowing she’s going home alone, and when the weekend comes she’s only excited because she knows their plans will be fun, not necessarily because she misses her gf 🥴She’s tried to “get the feelings back.” She doesn’t want to lose this girl. She is so afraid of hurting her too. She said she would pay money if she could get the feelings back 😢Any advice? She’s trying to decide how to go about taking a break vs. an actual break up....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.