/u/TheWarLoad on Could I be on the Ace/Aro Spectrum? (NSFW and Possibly Triggering)

Being ace means you feel little to no sexual attraction. You'll have to have a think and see if sexual attraction is something you're feeling or have felt in the past. If you feel / have felt it, do you think that you feel less than average? if so you can still be ace. Also consider that you may be feeling different types of attraction (in addition to maybe feeling sexual attraction or not) theres platonic attraction which is just friends. Aesthetic attraction which basically means you're attracted to the way someone looks "they look good/cute/hot" etc.. Aesthetic attraction is something that many aces (or those questioning) tend to confuse with sexual attraction.

I realise i haven't mentioned anything to do with aro but this is enough essaying for today!

Edit: your post is hardly nsfw and definitely not triggering





February 06, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.