/u/SpidersAreChillDudes on New to the sub. Can’t afford therapist so hopefully Reddit can offer some insight!

First of all, I’m very sorry for your loss. I’m glad you are doing better, though. I haven’t been through any similar situations, so unfortunately I can’t give you much advice. I’ve heard that many people can lose their feelings of sexual and romantic attraction because of some trauma, and can identify as aromantic or asexual. If you feel that identifying as asexual can be helpful to you, there is nothing wrong with using that label, even if you’re using it because of a traumatic experience. I hope you continue to feel better, and that you find peace with your situation. All the best!





February 06, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.