/u/Tempymental on Ignorant Mum seeking advice

I will definitely keep an eye out for any negativity she might come across in regards to this. Thank you for bring this to my attention.

Thankfully her care team (doctor, gynaecologist, psychiatrist, counselor and school year dean) as I like to call them, are non judgemental, don't make assumptions and are really supportive of all aspects of her being. They treat only what we ask for (her hormone imbalance is causing physical problems as an example) It took me over a year to find the right people to join this team but it was worth it. It pays to shop around.

I'm very aware of the long lasting effects negative influences and manipulations can have on a person from personal experience. I don't want to be that.





February 23, 2021 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.