/u/AcrossTheMilkySeas on Am I actually "too young" to know my sexuality?

If you're old enough to know you're straight at that age, you're old enough to know you're not straight at that age. But nobody's going around saying that to the heterosexual kids in year 9 and year 10 going off to the bowling arcades on dates, are they? It's always the not straights they say that too.

You can only feel how you feel, and how you may feel in the future doesn't change how you feel now. And we don't just know that from aces who turn out to be not ace in the future, but we also know that from straight people who were sure they were straight and then, like, at 27 realised they weren't and just couldn't figure out if they never were or not or it's a new feeling. These things are all okay!





February 22, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.