/u/SunburnedStickperson on I hate being asexual and im sorry

I completely understand that. I really, really understand that. I see how much others need sex, how much of a dealbreaker it is to not want it. I don't get it, and I absolutely hate it. Now, mine's more out of curiosity. I want to know what makes it so great! How does it feel so great? Anytime I think of myself in any real sexual situation, though, all I'm left with is the childish feeling of, "Ew. That's gross."

I really truly understand how you feel. I wish that I could help you somehow. If you ever want to chat, I am more than willing. <3 It's easy to loath yourself with this kind of thing.





February 01, 2021 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.