I’m afraid he recorded me and I can’t stop feeling anxiety

New guy don’t know him much big mistake of life I show some cleavage and then later have another call w/o my face showing being a bit more sexual the first did he said he wasn’t recording and I could go on snap bc it’ll tell me I’m so scared he recorded our video chat and he’ll expose me

I’m brown and Muslim so if it comes out I’m screwed



Submitted February 02, 2021 at 12:17AM

New guy don’t know him much big mistake of life I show some cleavage and then later have another call w/o my face showing being a bit more sexual the first did he said he wasn’t recording and I could go on snap bc it’ll tell me I’m so scared he recorded our video chat and he’ll expose meI’m brown and Muslim so if it comes out I’m screwed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.