/u/psychic_legume on Has anybody else considered that "the a stands for ally" is a paradox?

I know I don't have your perspective on this, but I think it's really nice to have a group of people that don't experience attraction in the "normal" way. I don't really relate fully to gay men or pan people etc fully, but still way more than I do to cishet people.

This might be due to how young I am, but I've found that LGBTQ+ communities I've been a part of, both online and off, have been very accepting of ace people. I've only known I'm ace for a few years tho and I know things change.





February 27, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.