/u/MEver3 on Has anybody else considered that "the a stands for ally" is a paradox?

It's not. There are many As that could be included. Asexual, Aromantic, Agender, Androgynous and none of them were ever intended to be Ally.

Let's put this another way. Let's suppose I am an ally of the Black Community, I support the Black Lives Matter movement and I've been to a couple of protests. I'm as white as you can get and I don't pretend anything else. Am I a member of the Black Community?





February 27, 2021 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.