/u/okay_yyyy on I stumbled on this photo I downloaded from this sub and forgot I had. It made me feel valid and I hope it can help others feel valid too!

Wait is this not how people normally feel when they have a crush??? Like if your crush doesn't wanna date then its just an awesome new friend and sometimes things get romantic and its nice but you are better as friends because of your life situations so let's just stay friends?? I've literally never felt any other way then this when crushing on someone...





February 27, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.