/u/mockingjayed on I wish there was more attention towards sex-neutral(?) and sex-favorable aces

I had the same experience as you! I was always really open about never really getting crushes or finding people sexually attractive I honestly just thought I was picky lol. Finding out about asexuality was more of an aha moment for me but it didn’t really change anything?

I’m hetroromantic and pretty neutral towards sex so I’ve never really felt the need to come out - I don’t really mind people just calling me straight so a lot of content on this sub isn’t super relatable





February 03, 2021 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.