/u/CygnusSnowDog on Aceapp bots make no sense to me...

I just joined this app yesterday, and I've been getting messages like this, too. I'm a guy, my profile clearly says I'm hetero and looking for women, and I have a picture of myself. But I've already had several guys from other states contact me saying things like "hey beautiful" or "hey pretty" and giving me their phone numbers, as if they think I'm a girl. One of them said he can financially support me, right off the bat in his first message. I started to wonder if there's something wrong with my profile or something. I chatted with this guy and made it clear I'm a guy not looking for other guys, to try to understand what he's after, and after an odd conversation, he finally admitted he's looking for a sugar baby. Not sure why he contacted me for that. I don't understand this app. What is going on?





February 03, 2021 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.