/u/mockingjayed on I just got the most aphobic ad ever

wait I’m confused? like are they saying a consequence of experiencing erectile dysfunction is a change of interest in sex? or is it implying that if you’re not interested in sex then you must have erectile dysfunction?

If it’s the first I can understand why ED would cause a lack of interest in sex because of the ainxety surrounding it I mean that arguably makes sense and the ad is obviously targeted towards people who typically want sex and have experienced a change in that desire as a result of that

the sex if life line is gross tho





February 03, 2021 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.