/u/Celebreon on How do your feel about these Ace selfie posts?

I did not know that one user was doing it over and over and over for two days.

See this is good information to know. Thank you.

I am new here, I thought it was normal internet nonsense (I had only seem the meme page before this sub).

I understand if it is against the rules, then that is fine by me and I will gladly support that and also gently remind people to use the appropriate sub.

The 'never consented stuff' is too far for me though.

I guess I feel bad that people are annoyed by them the flood of pictures,

but also this idea that "Didn't consent to see pictures" like a person's face or a cat?

I'm a big proponent of consent of parties at all times, but I don't understand why we need consent to see another person's face.

I also did not feel their titles and posts were 'aphobic' or 'poisoned.'

Empty and boring typically and devoid or content outside the picture which (I agree, lame that's really lame), but there has to be a better way to educate and request compliance.

Some people just became mean about it when they were frustrated (not you plague doctor, I respond to you because I want to find a common ground and agree to respect our communication and meeting space online)





February 25, 2021 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.