/u/Celebreon on How do your feel about these Ace selfie posts?

I have to legitimately ask:

would it be inappropriate to add a self-portrait in with a post that prompts some related discussion?

I thought about posting asking for some relationship advice because part of me wants to continue to dating this allo- but I'm very conflicted.

And also, I asked my friend to team up with me and we would take a group pic, and post it with a throwaway line of also this is what an Ace can look like after my text prompt.

They were mega-excited to join with me.

I didn't do that because of the complaints about the selfies, which whatever, I've already expressed my opinion, but there are like 15 sub reddits related to spectra, memes, art, pride, discussion, relationships (how is this different from discussion? I'm not being a dick, I'm being serious, I don't get it.) etc.

If I take a self-portrait does it belong in face of ace?

Is it Ace art?

Is it both?

I don't really care I guess, but y'all make sure we hear about it every few minutes, so it must be an issue.





February 25, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.