/u/The_Book-JDP on Freak?

Everyone always acts like if you never find anyone...then you’ll be in literal hell until the day you die; you know...if you don’t kill yourself first. I say if the person you are with doesn’t accept all of who you are then there’s no reason to be with that person. There is more to life than just sex and you should feel liberated that you aren’t held back and so distracted that you can do really anything without having that constant itch in the back of your mind or in all of your mind like who the majority of the population has sex on the mind. I’m not with anyone...I’m 38 and am perfectly content with the fact that I will die alone. Seeing as that the odds of me ending up with someone who is expecting sex is basically 100% and I’m never looking to engage...they are relationships that are destined to fail since everyone puts so much important on sex even though you can go your entire life and never have it and it doesn’t shorten your life expectancy at all.

If you are lucky, you’ll find someone who’s Ace like you but if you don’t know that it doesn’t means it’s the end of all things and it doesn’t mean you’ll be miserable. Really I take being alone over the hell of dodging a sex crazed partner any day.





January 20, 2021 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.