/u/ineedtogooutsidemore on Do you feel welcomed in the LGBTIA+ community?

Somewhat(?????). I’m biromantic ace, so I can just pass off as bisexual when around assholes who don’t like aces wether they’re in the lgbtq community or not. And some exclusionists still consider allosexual aromantics and alloromantic asexuals who have same sex attraction of some sort LGBTQ in terms of orientation. So with that, I’m much better off then heteroromantic/aromantic asexuals who unfortunately are the ones gatekeeped the most :/

Although luckily there are lots of people who are inclusive to all asexuals and support them!! So it’s not all bad I guess?





January 20, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.