/u/moniker2therescue on Me hanging out in these ace/aro communities without a care in the world vs. me when I think about actually telling my family

Not everyone's story is the same, but I want you to know you don't owe anyone anything.

Coming out is a journey that will last your whole lifetime, and you have the right to choose each step of that journey (hopefully... if no one outs you against your wishes).

You don't have to come out to anyone you don't want to. If you're just not ready yet, that's okay. And, if you have someone in your life that you don't ever want to tell... that's okay too.

If you're not ready and you need a safe placeto express yourself, we're here. When you are ready, if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to celebrate with... we're here.

We are proud of who you are.

  • with great compassion from an old grey bi lady




January 20, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.