/u/Sumnersetting on My boyfriend told me he no longer thinks he’s aspec

3 months, to me, is still early days where you're still just having fun and seeing where things could go, so I wouldn't be too worried about taking a step back, or several, or running in the opposite direction.

But really, talk to him about your worries that he'll want sex and/or intimacy that you know you don't feel comfortable with. And if he makes more sexual comments, show your true feelings, by saying "I don't get it, how is that funny?" or "That makes me uncomfortable", rather than brushing it off as a joke or letting it go. It sounds like he's pushing boundaries to see what he can get away with and to make you more comfortable with sex.





January 28, 2021 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.