/u/iLissuin on My boyfriend told me he no longer thinks he’s aspec

I agree. Intimacy in a relationship is really based on trust and understanding. See if you guys can effectively communicate about both of your expectations and what you are/are not comfortable with (this should include humor; if somebody consistently tells “jokes” that make you uncomfortable, then they are not funny and are not okay). If you guys can work something out, great! If not, it’s only been three months and this can serve as a great learning experience for the future.

I know from experience that some people can make it work. My bf is allosexual, and while I’m a Demi and grey-asexual as opposed to sex-repulsed, he is very understanding and patient with me when I just have zero interest (which can sometimes last months).





January 28, 2021 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.