/u/Lopsided_Ad9218 on Muslim asexual looking for a partner.

Yes I know women have more freedom and that's great, I am really happy that that's the case. I thought of this idea, but it's more complicated than you think : you have to introduce the parents and have both parties approve and everything. When the environment of this family gets too toxic, as I said my family are kinda protective/inposing, I get thoughts of paying someone to pretend to marry me, but that's too complicated too. Also, I know I may just go or runaway, but i feel like I am going to disappoint them and if they just think I got married, this is going to be easier and they'll leave me alone. But I really wanted to find a real person to love, but as I can imagine you can't have everything, but i wrote this post in hope to find someone here.





January 28, 2021 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.