/u/gravitydriven on Def gonna get this book

I've been in three separate productions of this show. As Hamlet and other roles. I can see it range from uncomfortably sexual to aggressively sexual. But I fundamentally disagree the he's kissing her to throw a fit. And Hamlet's not 30, I know in the gravedigger scene he says he's roughly 30, but all the context clues in the play make it seem like he's maybe 24 at the oldest.

We're just gonna have fundamentally different readings on this play, and that's ok.





January 04, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.