/u/AMarmaladeSandwich on I think my boyfriend could be asexual?

That's tricky. If one half of the partnership isn't actually being a partner, you can't force them. If you're serious about him, these conversations need to happen, there's no way around it. Six years is more than long enough to have put this on hold.

When you talk to him, what kind of language is being used? Is it more 'Why are you..?' 'I wish you just..?' or is it more 'When X happens, I feel Y. I need you to work with me on this'?





January 04, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.